A Conversation for Three Girls (UG)

Thanks for this

Post 1

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

It's nice to see a clear, well-written MtF story at h2g2. Having the companion piece as well is a special plus. Between the two of them, they do a nice job of answering basic questions without being terribly graphhic. You just don't see such things often, online or otherwise.

I'm always amazed by the interesting people that pop up here and contribute to our ongoing discussions on sexuality issues.


Thanks for this

Post 2

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

Oops! I meant FtM story, obviously. smiley - blush


Thanks for this

Post 3

felinefeline

Yes, many thanks. As a member of the lesbian community it always saddens me to see the hostility that can sometimes be directed at those who don't fit the labels we created. I commend you for speaking so clearly and honestly about your life and for sharing it with us.

The very best of luck to the both of you, I wish you every happiness.

smiley - bubbly


Thanks for this

Post 4

Rising Tide

Thank you felinefeline.

You may like to know that we are doing well, still enjoying our relationship and each other, and still waving subversive rainbow coloured flags when necessary and appropriate.

I am glad you enjoyed what we wrote.

'Girl Three'


Thanks for this

Post 5

Rising Tide

PS - Fragilis, we missed your post there. smiley - sorry and smiley - ta

'Girl Three'


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more