A Conversation for PROD

PROD

Post 1

grandbohoo

Right on!! Grandbohoo here -- Researcher 1,528,919 of the Male gender
number nine number 9 -- cool so are there really more than 1.5 million of us? or did you start at a million? I am a newbie to the Guide and yet well acquanted with Adam's works, life and everything.

My take on the PROD
I could not agree more with the thread proposed -- we must always remember the youth are the future of everything and must be interested or you will loss them --

Remember -- Everything you know is wrong! "Firesign Theater"
So write it down it might be right nothing is better left unsaid!
Procol Harem (In t'welled t'was I -- Side 2 Shine on Brightly album)


PROD

Post 2

LL Waz

Hey smiley - smiley, welcome to h2g2 then. Your details have been noted.

The polished version of PROD is in the Post this week at A4053412.

I don't know about the 1.5 million. h2g2 started at 1, but we seemed to leave chunks of numbers out every so often. I don't know why. And of course since the Single Sign On system for all the BBC's sites like this one not all the numbers necessarily relate to h2g2.

There are a lot of us though. And people who seem to have left suddenly reappear after two, three years so even dormant looking accounts may not be truly dormant.

Waz


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more