A Conversation for How to Write Postings and Entries in Plain Text

God

Post 1

DavidMawer

Can anyone please give me a plausible understanding of the Christian God as apposed to any of the other so-called gods? What is this God and where is he/she or it to be found?


God

Post 2

SEF

> "where is he/she or it to be found?"

As the Irish joke goes: I wouldn't start from here!

Since you want to know about the Christian version of a god, the obvious place to have asked would have been the Christian topic over on the mbreligion sub-site:
As the Irish joke goes: I wouldn't start from here!

Since you want to know about the Christian version of a god, the obvious place to have asked would have been the Christian topic over on the mbreligion sub-site:
F2213235?thread=> "where is he/she or it to be found?"

As the Irish joke goes: I wouldn't start from here!

Since you want to know about the Christian version of a god, the obvious place to have asked would have been the Christian topic over on the mbreligion sub-site: F2213235 (plus there's also some stuff in that general area of the site which was put there by BBC staff). I'd say you were being ridiculously optimistic in expecting plausibility though. Alternatively, on h2g2 there's the general opinion area of <./>Askh2g2</.> and some more specific religious clubs/societies. Again your requirement for "plausible" is going to be the sticking point though.


God

Post 3

tihomij

well personally i dont believe that there is a god and would prefer to believe the "Big Bang" theory of how it all started.


God

Post 4

charlie witchkid

me to but like all other mystical things i belive thereis something i'm just not sure what


God

Post 5

newFancyboy

There in no Christian God there is only one god for everybody


God

Post 6

newFancyboy

There is no Christian God there is only one god for everybody


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more