More Fraserburgh Pubs

0 Conversations

Weary traveller, should you find yourself smitten by rain and hail, on a typical summers morn, in the town of Fraserburgh, pop yourself over to the Balaclava Bar (and Dolphin lounge). An amiable shoreside bar with views over the harbour and ancillary industries.
A spacious and welcoming establishment, probably founded at the end of the Crimean war....or something... it oozes the sort of straight down the middle class you only get from a pub that "tells it like it is."
A no nonsense outfit they'll get you there for less fuss and with a hearty "chieuuchh and hi-ho, away ra boys an' 'at, no." You'll be well on the way to oblivion and humping the pool table pockets before rumours hit the High Street.
It's not so much the quality or strength of the beer, as it is the relaxing ambiance multitude of friendly faces and ever listening ears. With this said I feel my duty is done. Next pints on me, simply cut out the coupon below :-)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . >
>....VALID FOR 1 FREE PINT OF TIPPLE...>
>.............Face rippingly strong grog............>
>..............or perhaps just a Shandy............>
>.........Just tell Wullie 'Shub' sent you.........>
>. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . >
>. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . >
>..........Valid only before 1st July 2000........>
>. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . >
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A394986

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more