A Conversation for Ayn Rand and Objectivism.

A bit of fun...

Post 1

Jimi X

The Canadian rock band 'Rush' paid tribute to her writings by basing their famous album '2112' on her work in 'Anthem'. This song is the entire A-side of the album and really rocks!

They also wrote a short song called 'Anthem' which paid respect to Rand's work.

And not that it matters, both my daughters share the middle name 'Ayn'.


A bit of fun...

Post 2

Cheezdanish, Slacker Princess

I know! You told me at floor 42 once. That's very cool.

I need to get that album at some point.

By the way, what did you think of the article? It's been in the queue now for almost a month. Grrr...


A bit of fun...

Post 3

Jimi X

I liked it a lot! It's sure to be approved. In fact, I hope I get it because it'll be easy to do. I've got a real batch of stinkers this week...

smiley - winkeye


A bit of fun...

Post 4

Cheezdanish, Slacker Princess

Thanks, sweetie! So, who's writing the stinkers? Gossip gossip....


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ayn Rand and Objectivism.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more