A Conversation for M.A.S.K

M.A.S.K

Post 1

Mrgrunt (With the Beard of Power!)

http://www.h2g2.com/A388442
Why? Well I wrote it and my ego needs boosting... smiley - winkeye
To be honest, there is no entry on this, the best of all the 80's cartoons... So I thought mine should be given a shot at online infamy... ta smiley - smiley


M.A.S.K

Post 2

Dr. Funk

Great entry, but I want more about the show (which I recall with fond memories). I would include a roster of all the main characters--such information is undoubtedly available on a website somewhere, ripe for the pickin'--as well as their vehicles (like Condor: motorcycle/helicopter, two really dangerous vehicles rolled into one) and the various powers of the masks themselves. I seem to recall--and this leaning on my unreliable childhood memory--that different masks had different powers. Otherwise, as far as content goes, a fine entry.

Some corrections:

"boys with fast cars" not "boy's"

"show" not "Show"

"vicious" not "viscious"


M.A.S.K

Post 3

Mrgrunt (With the Beard of Power!)

If you take a looksee now... I should have everything you asked for... Apart from background info on all the characters... I can't remember and i've only got two videos to fall back on... smiley - smiley
Thanks for pointing out the errors... smiley - smiley


M.A.S.K

Post 4

Wampus

Man, I'd forgotten all about that show until I read your article. Good work.

I even used to have the good guy's semi-truck/headquarters as a toy. It was pretty cool; the exhaust stacks rotated down to make cannons, the back of the cab moved back to reveal a rocket launcher, and various buttons made things pop out and shoot things.

If it were my time to recommend this article, I would gladly do so. Keep up the good work.

Wampus


Thread Moved

Post 5

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'M.A.S.K'.

From Peer Review Sin Bin to Flea Market.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more