Now is your chance to be creative and see your artwork displayed in The Post
Last week we gave you the chance to send in pictures for Easter. As we received items from just one researcher I assume that you are either all too shy with your art or I didn't give you enough time. Hopefully it was because of the latter reason so this next challenge has a two week timescale.
The h2g2 Post 250th Edition Challenge
On April 7th The Post will run issue number 250. We would like you to create a suitable graphic to embellish our Front Page and the foot of each article so that we can celebrate yet another Post landmark in style.
- Front Page Header Banner: Anything will be considered but should contain the words 'The Post' and '250' in either words or numbers. It should not exceed 500 pixels width by 80 pixels in height.
- Article Footer Banner: Again any design as above but the size should be 300 width and 80 height.
Rules and Guidelines
- Entries must be all your own, original work.
- You must include your h2g2 user number and name with your entry.
- Only graphics in jpg or gif format will be accepted.
- They should not exceed the sizes mentioned above. Larger submissions may be allowed but will be reduced accordingly.
- Entries must comply with the rules of this site.
- Entries should arrive no later then 05.04.05 at 1pm GMT.
- The winning entries in each category will appear in The 250th Post.
Send your entries to shazz using this clickable link.
The h2g2 Post Easter Pictures
All three were submitted by BlueBird who has the pleasure of seeing them appear on h2g2 and in The Post! Congratulations