A Conversation for Su Doku

Sure, get us all addicted

Post 1

Jayne Austin

Numbers are *not* my thing ... just reading the article gave me a headache! LOL! But, if I had wanted to play, I would know how from reading this. Are there any websites devoted to this game?


Sure, get us all addicted

Post 2

Caveman, Evil Unix Sysadmin, betting shop operative, and SuDoku addict (Its an odd mix, but someone has to do it)

There is one major website, if you stick www and com either side of sudoku. I could tell you what that spells, but that would be advertising (although it's not my site, and the software it sells is for windows, which isn't an awful lot of use around here in LinuxLand)

There are sourceforge projects for puzzle solvers, but not yet one for puzzle creation. I'm up for a bit of coding if someone can tell me the secrets of creating puzzles that are solvable without giving too much away, and sacrificing the 'art' (which is the symmetrical nature of the starting numbers)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more