A Conversation for Peregrin's Campaign Headquarters

Question re: free spare foot

Post 1

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

A free spare foot of what?


Question re: free spare foot

Post 2

Demon Drawer

Slippers or pyjamas probably. smiley - winkeye


Question re: free spare foot

Post 3

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

So where do you stand on the spare foot issue, DD?


Question re: free spare foot

Post 4

Demon Drawer

*DD raises his right hand to his chin, his lift hand combs his hair and his other hand is held open palmed to ward the questiner*

Well as the average number of feet that the population of Eart hcurrently has is less than 2 I think any spare feet which may help to raise the average back towards two should be carefully distributed on a means tested basis to those with the greatest need. Members of the Northern Ireland Assembly for example would score highly as they are constantly putting their foot in it. Also Mohamned Al Fayed deserves one on account of all the conspiracy theories he has come up with. Noone has ever fathomed just what the Egyptian business man was doing near the book depository that fateful day in Dallas in 1963.


Question re: free spare foot

Post 5

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

*nods sagely*
Yes, I see there are some cases where a spare foot could come in handy. smiley - smiley


Question re: free spare foot

Post 6

Peregrin

Although... come to think of it... giving those people an extra foot may mean they have a higher chance of putting their foot in it in the future.

Anyway, I'm providing daily special offers, the latest is a free curried lamppost.

And everyone is always welcome to a bribe in the currency of their choice.


Question re: free curried lamppost

Post 7

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

What kind of curry is it?


Question re: free curried lamppost

Post 8

Peregrin

Umm... I'm not entirely sure... I know it's got crocodile legs in it, but other than that it's just pot luck.


Key: Complain about this post