A Conversation for Tales of Benshasha

Amazing...

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

...how the people of Benshasa don't seem to *think*. I mean, most people do try to make an effort to do things as effectively as possible, if for no other reason than being lazy.

And all that breaking of things - I just don't understand it...

All in all, you're series of articles makes for an interesting read about a place so *very* different.


Amazing...

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Did you take a look at the photo the article links to? Just imagine they prefer to get their water the way they do, instead of having it nicely clean-ish pumped up to them.


Amazing...

Post 3

PedanticBarSteward

Thanks for reading the piece and I am glad that it is of interest.

Sadly, very few of them do think at all (there is a piece about this that comes later). In many ways, every dawn seems to be an entirely new beginning to life.

I still (after eight years there) don't really understand 'why'. It can - at times - be both incredibly depressing AND frustrating.


Amazing...

Post 4

Icy North

Another great read!

smiley - cheers Icy


Amazing...

Post 5

PedanticBarSteward

Thanks - I hope I can keep it interesting!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tales of Benshasha

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more