A Conversation for Slayerville

Episodes of the Vamps (and possibly others)

Post 1

Kat

I've been looking through old posts and after the box sets of character complications got released Bud set up a series of posts. Basically inviting the compication of our own character based box sets of four episodes for certain characters. So you would select four episodes that you would choose to go on a complication of say Angel and explain why you think they are the four best ones for explaining his character development. We did ones for Buffy, Willow, Xander, Giles and Dawn on "Talk Buffy" for those who remember. I was wondering if anyone wanted to carry on the theme for the ensouled vamps, Cordelia and possibly for the nerd herd.

Let me know about if you're up doing it and if so who you want to start with and I'll kick it off.


Episodes of the Vamps (and possibly others)

Post 2

Carlyle Ferris

Sometimes it feels like writing on clouds when you add a thread here vamp.


C


Episodes of the Vamps (and possibly others)

Post 3

Kat

I'm sure I'm not sure what you mean by that?


Episodes of the Vamps (and possibly others)

Post 4

Carlyle Ferris

I was rather hoping that I would not have to do a literal explanation for a lyrical phrase, Vamp.
Writing on clouds: cloud writing...disappears before you have a chance to read or respond to it.
any may be reading what is being written but few are responding.

C


Episodes of the Vamps (and possibly others)

Post 5

Bud_White

Great idea, vampadvoacate, Bud_White says, entirely unaware he was the initiator of the whoe ideasmiley - smiley. Shall we deal first with Cordelia?

I shan't put forward any ideas yet, but shall give it some thought/re-watch s.2/3 (what a trialsmiley - smiley) before making up my mind.

Any disagreements, let me know.

Bye for now.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more