A Conversation for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Update

A3708803 - IBS - Update

Post 21

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Sounds good to me. I will probably try to get my Death update in here first, and then this one.

smiley - cheers


A3708803 - IBS - Update

Post 22

U168592

Yay Death! smiley - biggrin


A3708803 - IBS - Update

Post 23

U168592

Oh, by the way, I'm quite happy with what's been done, so if the powers that be want to Update what has been done already, then Mikey (or anyone else) can update again at a later date...???


A3708803 - IBS - Update

Post 24

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Truthfully, I don't know that I think that's a good idea -- when you put something forward as updated, that's announcing to the readers that as of this point in time, the entry is considered accurate and up-to-date. And right now, the impression the entry gives regarding treatment is incredibly biased and inaccurate, based entirely on one person's unique experience.

If you did want to go ahead and move forward with getting this onto the front page, I would suggest removing the last paragraph of the italicised piece. If that was done, I would feel perfect comfortable seeing it move forward.

smiley - cheers
Mikey


A3708803 - IBS - Update

Post 25

U168592

I'll simply remove my original Update from the Forum now that part deux is up and running smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Update

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more