A Conversation for Survivors

Enjoyed the article

Post 1

Down My Lane

I was a great fan of Survivors (I was 14 when it began and it suited my rosey outlook on life!).

I particularly remember (forgive the lack of details) the episode where the guy with the learning difficulties is accused of murdering a little girl. He is hanged by the rest of the group only for someone else to admit to the murder later (if memory serve me right the real murderer was not hanged).

I am beginning to build up a DVD library, I suppose it is too much to hope that they can be found on disk?

Keep up the writing and (in answer to your question on your home page) please go ahead and publish the interviews you have in reserve.


Enjoyed the article

Post 2

TIMELORD

Thank you im glad you liked it i don't think there on DVD yet but they are on video and uk gold did show them about two years ago the episode you remember is called law and order its from season one and they did not kill the murderer as they needed all the help they could get to farm the land.As for the interviews i think i will get round to them soon.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more