A Conversation for Classic Goo Fan Club

the goo club

Post 1

Moatas; Muse of American Ways

Oh please, oh please sign me up as a Goo club member! Once I did goo, everything just paled compared to it.


the goo club

Post 2

Iago - (ACE) Patriarch, Keeper, Thingite, Etc.(A680456)

Traitorious smiley - sheep!! Alabaster is your mother, your life blood! Come back to the place of your origin, never forsake your roots! If you continue with your pro-goo activities, I shall have to hit you over the head with a smiley - fish*

smiley - cheers


the goo club

Post 3

I'm not really here

Iago, would you mind not spamming this entry any more please?


the goo club

Post 4

Iago - (ACE) Patriarch, Keeper, Thingite, Etc.(A680456)

Sorry to bother you, I was just trying to promote the Alabaster club. No hard feelings? By the way: A first-hand report indicates that the term "spam" is derived from a famous Monty Python sketch ("Well, we have Spam, tomato & Spam, egg & Spam, Egg, bacon & Spam...") that was current when spam first began arriving on the Internet. Spam is a trademarked Hormel meat product that was well-known in the U.S. Armed Forces during World War II.


the goo club

Post 5

Moatas; Muse of American Ways

Can't ya see that we need both, the goo and the alabaster. It's like ying and yang, tv and radio, books and movies, ebony and ivory. I guess what I'm trying to say is, 'Can't we all get along?"
Now please excuse me, I have to destroy a school to save it.


the goo club

Post 6

Iago - (ACE) Patriarch, Keeper, Thingite, Etc.(A680456)

You're probably right. Have some smiley - cake and smiley - ale!
Here's to the new truce smiley - cheers


the goo club

Post 7

Iago - (ACE) Patriarch, Keeper, Thingite, Etc.(A680456)

By the way, what did you mean by TV and radio? I thought that they were two completely autonomous entities. If my memory serves me, somebody wrote a song about that very thing and entitled it "Video Killed the Radio Star." Or something like that. Anyway I checked out your space, and it seems that we both have similar tastes in reading. As far as sci-fi goes, I think I prefer the classics like Dune.


the goo club

Post 8

Moatas; Muse of American Ways

George Orwell's '1984' is a classic. I keep my it next my copy of 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles Dickens,(copyright 1848)
TV and radio can exist as independ enities, really.


the goo club

Post 9

Iago - (ACE) Patriarch, Keeper, Thingite, Etc.(A680456)

1984 was a good year... smiley - winkeye


the goo club

Post 10

I'm not really here

You're in, welcome. smiley - smiley


the goo club

Post 11

alji's

Add my name to the list please

Alji smiley - zensmiley - wizard


the goo club

Post 12

Researcher 178815

*opens the big huge doors to the club and hands alji their membership badge smiley - winkeye*

Welcome aboard! smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post