A Conversation for 1964 tv

Why was I never told?

Post 1

AlsoRan80

Because, I suppose, I had to find out.

Eventually, after being a researcher since either 2001 or 2002. I suddenly find something which leads me to Bigal, and then HERE NOWI find a great many of my friends/

wonderful merveilleux.

but......

No I shall not complain, I shall just be thrilled that I am At last i on my peer group. although probably, as an octagenarian, I probably would only find younger people here amongst you all.

Why did I choose mathematical...thread to reply to?

Because I am fascinated by mathematics which I could never conquer. However, fortunately at University I suddenly discovered Logic - and that was wonderful.

So what happens now? do I post this?
Does it go onto my space?
Are you/we a hidden community because we want to be, or are we hidden because I nver knew about you.
At one stage I was actually reminded that I was probably too old to be a member of h2g2. Well as I certainly had never heard about you I fought off that attack.
so many friends amongst you - I daren't mention your names in case this is a "hidden group"
But am going to post this message and find out what happens.
Incidentally do I have to ask to join this illustrious group?
If so please may I ?

Perhaps I should not have been so blatant about advertising the fadct that I am an octagenarian. If so please forgive me.

With hope in my heart that you will accept me as a member

Christiane
AlsoRan80 (It is patentenly clear that this is the perfect pseudonym fpr me!!








Why was I never told?

Post 2

Pirate Alexander LeGray

What illustrious group, I'm about the only one who posts anything, I've never been a researcher and not embarrassed by making mistakes.

However, at the moment I'm busy fixing a computer, to do a web page, and therefore not as active in mathematics at present.

But hopefully that will change; you say you are octagenarian, well I have a few grey hairs and enjoy some light relief smiley - ale in the 'grey hair society'.

Pleased to meet you.smiley - smiley


Why was I never told?

Post 3

AlsoRan80

Hi my new friend,

So I have joined a group that never posts.

Ah well!!. I shall just have to go on posting - into a void. !! Perhaps there is a little pool of beautiful crystal clear water, with gold ingots in it at the bottom - my endless postings might just cause a ripple and who knows what might happen.!!

Hope lies eternal.

Have a good day with your many computing jobs.
I am trying to get onto the Grey page but have forgotten how to do it. !!

C hristiane
AlsoRan80


Why was I never told?

Post 4

Pirate Alexander LeGray

This might work, left click on the number else copy and paste into search. Arith


A1080271


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 1964 tv

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more