A Conversation for Design, a definition

perfect design

Post 1

Researcher 137178

what your saying sounds like the mobius strip.
if we have a common designer in our heritage then eternity must be the perfect design.


perfect design

Post 2

Gone again

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my article. It's a poor reward, but all I have for you in return is two apologies (and a fish):

I'm sorry I didn't check up to see if anyone had commented. I'm new-ish here, and sort-of expected some notification if someone replied to what I'd written.

I'm also sorry that I don't understand your comments. Perhaps you could reframe them, for idiots like me? Thanks.

Oh, and here's the fish: smiley - fish

Pattern-chaser


perfect design

Post 3

Researcher 137178

pattern-chaser I want to reply to your reply in interest of motivation. If you click my name by the way I wanted it to be vume and because of my lack of experience that did not just happen anyway you will see who I am. hopefully you will brouse not just my landing strip all landing strips [my space] from the guides. I think h2g2 is very entertaining if you just let what comes to you stimulate you. if you do not know who you are you might just find youself.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more