A Conversation for h2g2 Quick Reference Guide

A new, but not very exciting, place

Post 1

Pheroneous

There are, lurking around the nooks and crannies of h2g2, many quiet researchers, many boring researchers, many not very exciting or industrious researchers. A few have begun to congregate at http://www.h2g2.com/A464140 They will not notice the intrusion should you wish to join them. The premises are rather seedy, more than a little down-at-heel and the patrons when not stuck in mud are liable to be grumbling quietly in the corner. Some, indeed, may be comfortably dead. The BOF Inn is 'under construction' just now, a situation that is unlikely change in the immediate future as 'galvanised into action' is most definitely not a phrase BOFs are comfortable with.

We would appreciate it if you could bring the BOF Inn to the attention of your readers, if only as a place to avoid.


Key: Complain about this post

A new, but not very exciting, place

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more