A Conversation for The Limits of Being Human

It can go further

Post 1

This spce intentionally left blank

Just after reading this entry of yours, I was thinking. That being a rare occurence I was quite stunned. This is what was running through my mind.
I was considering the bit about basically replicating our brains/minds with computers. This in itself is interesting enough, yet I was expanding upon the possibilities. Think about it. We can upgrade our minds. Instead of going through that tedious process known as education, we can have all knowledge that the human race has attained permenently(sic?) impregnated into our minds. We can essentially live forever, by having our minds implanted into others (that does not sound all that good, sounds morally wrong, and I think I'd be against that kind of thing) But with the introduction of computer components into our minds, we would essentially be able to network our minds togetther. A wireless network of all of humanity. The possibilities are endless...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Limits of Being Human

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more