A Conversation for Lichtenstein

Lichtenstein

Post 1

Garstan_De_Faw

Lichtenstein is the greatest country in the world! Discuss.


Lichtenstein

Post 2

shifty

hello do you come from there i would love to no more about ur country my name is shug from scotland


Lichtenstein

Post 3

Garstan_De_Faw

I wish! I would love to live in Lichtenstein, but tradgically I'm British. I came across Lichtenstein in a random referance in a Encyclopedia and was hooked. It really is a fascinating country. I'll be updating the entry shortly with new facts I've learned. One thing I've always wondered, Shug, is just how Scotland is. It always seems to be overlooked, with the trouble in Ireland and Wales going through something of a Reanaissance, the only thing we see of Scotland are stories somehow involving a) the Loch Ness Monster, b) kilts, c) Bagpipes d) Taggart or e) a-c together.


Lichtenstein

Post 4

shifty

WELL MATE THE YANKS THINK THE LOCH NESS MONSTER IS REAL THEY GO TO LOCHNESS EVERY YEAR TO TRY AND SIGHT THE THING BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE THE LOCAL PUBS AND SHOPS ETC WILL RAKE IT IN UP THERE LOL' IAM IN CENTRAL SCOTLAND 8 MILES FROM STIRLING 20 MILES EAST OF GLASGOW ' AS FOR THE KILT AND BAG PIPES THATS OR NATIONAL DRESS BUT THE KILT ONLY COMES OUT 4 WEDDINGS ETC THE YANKS AND AUSSIS THINK WE WEAR IT ALL THE TIME NUTTERS/ I DONT LIKE THE KILT NEVER HAVE DONE . YES ITS A SAD THING THE GOING ONS OVER IN N IRELAND BUT WE ARE OK HERE SOME OF THE IRISH PEOPLE HAVE SET UP HOME IN SCOTLAND JUST TO GET AWAY FROM THE BOTHER OVER THERE I TAKE IT UR IN ENGLAND ?


Lichtenstein

Post 5

Garstan_De_Faw

Yep. The one Americans think is the dominant one, but the only part of th UK with no national identity, traditions, national dress or, to an extent, culture, as we just seem to nick the Americans'!


Lichtenstein

Post 6

shifty

well you do have to of the worlds most funny men ones tony blair the otherone works him from the back mr g bush lol ,


Lichtenstein

Post 7

Garstan_De_Faw

Actually, I believe Tony Blair is scottish! But your right, sometimes I can't help but laugh...


Lichtenstein

Post 8

shifty

well theres a thing huh he would have to be a scot huh what else lol


Lichtenstein

Post 9

Smigg-the-Miserable

They do buisness conferences, but can you book it for birthday parties? If so, how much would it cost, and would they provide complementry food or would you have to pay for it yourself?smiley - cheers


Lichtenstein

Post 10

Smigg-the-Miserable

I dunno about us not having a culture. I mean we've got yobs and football hooligans. Surely that has to count for something?


Lichtenstein

Post 11

Garstan_De_Faw

Yeah, I hear hospitals do a great sevice for people who come to experience English culture. smiley - winkeye The especially 'cultured' ones get to stay for ages...


Lichtenstein

Post 12

Smigg-the-Miserable

Sometimes they never leave. Mwahahahaha! Um, sorry about that.


Lichtenstein

Post 13

Garstan_De_Faw

...in their own little relaxation chambers...


Lichtenstein

Post 14

Smigg-the-Miserable

OF DOOM!


Lichtenstein

Post 15

Garstan_De_Faw

Well, there's just nothing to say to that, is there?


Key: Complain about this post