A Conversation for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Strategies

The beast of dartmoor

Post 1

Jim Lynn

Was this your attempt at IPM, or someone else's?


The beast of dartmoor

Post 2

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Very sorry to read of your loss, Jim. Life can really kick you in the teeth sometimes. May I congratulate you on h2g2; it's fine work. You've given people a special place to meet and play. Thanks! Regarding my IPM strategy: It's very often the approach I would like to take (...say on every Monday after a sunny weekend). But, since the death of Comrade Stalin, I doubt I would ever find an employer willing to indulge me.
Actually, some of the other ( non-murder-and-arson) techniques I do use.


The beast of dartmoor

Post 3

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

I should add that the description of IPM is my own and reflects my understanding of the concept.


The beast of dartmoor

Post 4

Jim Lynn

Thanks for the kinds words. One reason I wanted h2g2 to be this way is so I could have a cool place to hang out. None of the other 'community' sites on the web offered the right features, so when it came to designing h2g2, I put in all the cool features I always wanted, and everyone else here did the same.

Glad you like it.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Strategies

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more