A Conversation for HEAVEN SENT - H2G2 Dating Agency...

The Front Desk - (Sign up today !!!)

Post 1

Mad Gerald (Gigolo & Owner of Heaven Sent - H2G2 Dating Agency !!! A312184)

* A greasy old man lurches out towards the front counter. You notice that his remaining strands of hair are swept over his cranium disguising nothing, the medallion he wears resembles a car wheel cover and his 11 o’clock shadow really needs the services of a hedge-trimmer to make any real headway. Which is quite a relief really, or otherwise you would be confronted with the bulbous warts which ‘landscape’ his face. His one shot at being a respectable businessman comes in the form of a suit, a Yellow & Maroon Suit, the kind of suit most people would be offended to be buried in, no matter wear around... *

* He leers forward to you... *

If you like to fill out the form, with the same particulars as above. We must also have your full payment up-front... smiley - winkeye

* He leans over drooling, as you complete the form... *

Who knows, I might even keep you just for my little old self... HEE,HEE,HEE,HEE,HEE !!!!

smiley - bigeyes


The Front Desk - (Sign up today !!!)

Post 2

Peta

Scary or what? Arghhhh!


The Front Desk - (Sign up today !!!)

Post 3

Peregrin

I'd like to sign up.

I'm male, 19, blonde, mildy psychotic, blue eyes, cannabilistic, certified insane and with a TSOF. (twisted sense of humour)

My hobbies include H2G2, rock climbing, torturing small animals, and collecting circular things.


The Front Desk - (Sign up today !!!)

Post 4

Mad Gerald (Gigolo & Owner of Heaven Sent - H2G2 Dating Agency !!! A312184)

* the greasy old man writes down the details... *

Cor Blimey ! It might take a little bit of 'creativity' to work around your 'alternative' lifestyle, but luckily the girlies just go for young blond guys...!!!

* Looks with keen interest as the deposit is handed over... *

Well, that makes all the difference.

* Fingers the telephone book for the numbers of the better local asylums... *

We will phone when we have something...er, I mean someone just right for you...!!! smiley - winkeye

smiley - bigeyes


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more