A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Conversations on h2g2

Someone just HAD to mention the 'C' word!

Post 1

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

I guess that means it is time for my 'Best of the Festering Season' hibernation. smiley - yawnsmiley - zzz

It is the time of the year when the 'Black Dog' appears to hound me, and really puts paid to any feeling of jollification and uplifted spirits. smiley - wah

And the most annoying part of it is that I don't want to spoil others' enjoyment... smiley - huh A real conundrum... smiley - sigh It just means I'll be around less than usual.

It is the amount of false bonhomie, the office Cackymas cards that are obligatory and must be sent, lest I offend someone, the obscene amount of food that is purchased and thrown away...

I am lucky in that I spend the day with my M other, and have managed to swap my dates to work most of that period...

And to those of you that do enjoy it?

smiley - alesmiley - discosmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - mistletoesmiley - divasmiley - bubblysmiley - magicsmiley - redwine

Have a smiley - bleep good time, and I'll drink to you all on New Year's Eve! When 'I' let my hair down...

Yes, I'm not a real smiley - cross party pooper and enjoy a knees-up, I am just not into the Cackymas thing!!!

Have fun all!

MMF

smiley - musicalnote


Someone just HAD to mention the 'C' word!

Post 2

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

smiley - sorry everyone! smiley - blushsmiley - sadface

This was meant to be smiley - thepost in my Lournal, and I opened the wrong link...

Apologies... I'll try and get it removed or leave it to smiley - ghost a natural smiley - skull!!!

A contrite MMF smiley - blue

smiley - musicalnote


Someone just HAD to mention the 'C' word!

Post 3

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

smiley - biggrin Classic n00b mistake from an old timer, nice.

/smiley - santasmiley - tongueout


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more