A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Conversations on h2g2

The TLC and best wishes thread

Post 1

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

At present HooToo seems like Emergency Ward 10! smiley - bluelight

Just browsing through some postings (that I daren't post in for fear of upsetting folks) and I kept looking for Richard Chamberlain wandering about... Or should that be the smiley - doctor series?

COR smiley - nursesmiley - bigeyes

I am just so pleased that HooTooers have the ability to mend quickly... Have a sense of smiley - laugh, but most of all an ability to be at one with each other... smiley - ok

Most of the time...smiley - winkeye

So I thought I'd take the opportunity of creating this thread for those we are thinking of those in ill health, or who may just be feeling out-of-sorts...

My wishes and smiley - love and smiley - cuddle go to Lil, and hope all goes well!

Mal, lease stay out of the smiley - bluelight as long as possible...

Cyn, All my best smiley - angel wishes are with you, and please get in touch, as many of us want to know how you are progressing...

and smiley - rosesmiley - love to those who I know nothing about and could do with a bit of TLC...

May I wish you all the speediest recovery, and my very best smiley - love and smiley - goodluck

smiley - hugsmiley - cuddle

smiley - cheers

MMF

smiley - musicalnote





Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more