A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Conversations on h2g2

To all who know Cynthesis

Post 1

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

I have received an e-mail from a friend of Cynthesis' to advise me that she was in an unpleasant car accident in Oregon. At that point my heart sank, and I feared the worst. Thankfully it was only bad, not disasterous. She had sustained a punctured lung, torn spleen, fractured sternum and left upper ribs, as well as severe traumatic shock. Luckily she was wearing a seat belt.

She was in the operating room for five hours and had her spleen removed, and another three hours in the recovery ward.

She is currently staying in hospital, and the next 48 hours will determine the state of her injuries.

Those who know her and wish to send her messages, feel free to do so, via my e-mail address on my PS, and I'll be happy to pass them on to her family, and I would appreciate it if you could all use the hidden and magic power that is Hootoo to send her a powerful 'Get well soon' message for a speedy recovery.

I have never heard her sing, and would really love to have that opportunity.

Thank you, each and every one of you, from both myself, and also from Cyn's family and friends.

Cyn... Get well soon... I miss you.

MMF

smiley - musicalnote


To all who know Cynthesis

Post 2

Ivan the Terribly Average

I had an email too. Such a horrid shock. Can't find the words...


To all who know Cynthesis

Post 3

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Thanks Ivan.

I was physically shaking when I got to work, and I couldn't speak. I was sent for a smiley - coffee until I had calmed down.

It is at times like this I wish I were Religious and I could pray for her to have a full and speedy recovery. Her music is a very, very large part of her life. I desperately hope that she will be able to continue when she is better.

My best wishes go out to her, her family and friends.

smiley - rosesmiley - rosesmiley - rose

MMF

smiley - musicalnote


To all who know Cynthesis

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

That's U1745896
F2232901?thread=5670385 for anyone who wishes to leave support and comforting thoughts

Bless you MMFsmiley - smooch


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more