Mindless Drool

0 Conversations

My Subject is Mindless Drool for those unfamilar with the term small wonder it's one of my on conception.
Mindles drool a type of substance composed of lack of substance, flashy PR and a play on the visual senses of a good percentile of the public in the United States.
The has the characteristics of a computer virus. *to be reffered to as MD ftom this point further, as to the fact the words in combination take to much time to type> Much like a MD *see much simpler* attacks the root systems of a computers file folders. Disabling certain comands whilst enabling comands brought in by theMD> MD Gets in the persons root file system ie grey matter. Goes directly to the folder titled: anything resembling a opinon or the folder titled no opinon: no opinon at all its likes that one better takes less time oh on adverage 2 maybe 3 nanoseconds less the than the root folder previously mentioned. The CV quickly removes all traces of set folders and replaces them with get opinon from favourite flashy news source. Whilst there it inputs deeper comands like don't that fast food look good, wounder what that flashy logo would look in favourite colour. Since the MD has no need to chance colour prefference because the makers of said MD makers will no less money as to what colour prefference is currently set. They will make even more money 3 to 6 months down the road when a new fashion trend will be evoked.
So in conclusion Wy don't you take your time to form your own opinon resist the efforts makers of Mindless Drool, and avoid the Zombie-like effects that it infects in the mind of those that have already been infected by the virus. *Note the effects are reversable the sooner the better. The longer the virus infest the operating system ie the mind. The less the chances are that said victim will recover.
















Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A3081485

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more