A Conversation for Alcohol (Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster)

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster

Post 1

Caron

"Add an olive. Drink...but very carefully... If you drink this, you may be prone to brain freeze, talking gibberish or death-either of which are done in a very happy party mood."

The Sirius Cybernetics Corporation are widely held to be responsible for this rare grammatical error in the Guide. Since there are three alternatives dicussed, the results cannont be referred to as "either" but must instead be referred to as "any."

The error is thought to have been maliciously introduced when the idea of adding Cybernetic Personality to the 19th edition of he Guide was roundly rejected by the Editors.

(It is also reported that the nit picking contributor of this entry was second against the wall come the revolution).


Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster

Post 2

Foogle

quite Froody. but now I must research a earth equivilent for all the ingreadeants that actually taste good when mixed. mail me at [email protected] If you got any ideas


Key: Complain about this post

Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more