A Conversation for Hidden Keyboard Message Revealed !!

I am...impressed?

Post 1

Thomas

Having read your entry, I don't know whether I should be impressed or frightened. I am most certainly astounded by the complete totality of the knowledge it took you to figure this stuff out. Keep up the good work!


I am...impressed?

Post 2

Dan

So, it's nothing to do with stopping keys jamming on old manual typewriters then?? This theory makes much more sense.


I am...impressed?

Post 3

Moose: Keeper of the Slant

Are you the one who sent this into asdf.com? I always wondered who it was, seeing as I was such a fan of the grouping for when I had nothing to type in chat rooms.


Yes, you observant person you...

Post 4

Chaoticmass/2

I wrote this a WHILE ago, and decided to contribute it to asdf.com because it thought their website was funny. I changed it up a bit for their site, but the original is the one I put here a while back.


Heheh, I hope you picked up the sarcasm in that last post

Post 5

Chaoticmass/2

I was joking about it. I found asdf.com and copied the article that was there. I edited it to make it a tad funnier. I should delete it cause it is copyrite infringement....


Heheh, I hope you picked up the sarcasm in that last post

Post 6

Moose: Keeper of the Slant

I doubt anyone will care. Keep it, it's funny.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hidden Keyboard Message Revealed !!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more