A Conversation for The Greebo Appreciation Society (G.A.S.)

Join The Club II

Post 61

GreeboTCat

~Greebo tries to remember Zax's exact words... ~ #*pulling gold wrapped box of Godiva Extra Special Fudge Brownies from folds of coat* #


Join The Club II

Post 62

Archangel Zax

*yes, well... now that i've been well and truly sacked, i can tell say what i like! do you have any IDEA how DIFFICULT certain Archangels can be?????? Do you have any IDEA how difficult it is to ALWAYS know what they're doing????? I mean, so a certain angel pulls a certain box out of their coat.. so what? i'm supposed to MAGICALLY know what's IN it??? c'mon!!! it's only by divine intervention that i ot the whole Godiva fudge part! MAN! the worst part, of course, is that this goes on my permanent record.... can't a poor scribe ever get a break??? GEESH!*

*i wander off muttering: "maybe that GOD guy still needs a narrator..."*


Join The Club II

Post 63

Mike A (snowblind)

Still verbouse (sp), aren't we Zax? smiley - winkeye


Join The Club II

Post 64

GreeboTCat

Has me upset Zax???


Join The Club II

Post 65

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

Probably not. How can the cutest cat alive possibly upset anyone smiley - smiley?
Here, have a glass of milk...
~passes over glass of milk. passes over straw~


Join The Club II

Post 66

GreeboTCat

Ahhhh... just the thing for a wet Sunday afternoon... ~grin~


Join The Club II

Post 67

Mike A (snowblind)

btw Greebo...numbers from 38 onwards are slightly further down the page than they should be. Check it out.


Join The Club II

Post 68

GreeboTCat

The reason was that a researchers name took up 2 lines... and so me had to leave a corresponding gap in the numbers list... ~grin~... me has altered it now... and no gap... ~bigger grin~


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more