The Ramblings of a Hunchback

0 Conversations

The Humble Hunchback
Four weeks in...

About now I should proudly proclaim that I have finished at least one of my projects. I should present to you all numerous pictures of my achievements, which you should all gaze at in wonder and say ooooooo.

Instead I stand upon the most almighty precepice of decision making I ever have done. My paint brushes lie idle and my hunchback has shrunk to a mere memory.

Like many others I got results and, suffice to say, I didn't do great. However I still got in. The problem is this. I don't know exactly what I want to do with my life any more. I could go to university, but leave so much behind and possibly pull out after a few months. I could stay and regret the lot (and lose a valued friend in the process). I have so many doubts, fears and worries that I'm sick just thinking about it and I really have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life any more.

Which is where this lot comes in. With so many decisions to make in my life right now I'm sure who ever reads this will not begrudge me giving up all together. It's not something I want to do at the moment and I feel that I owe it to myself not to think about other things while I have to make these choices.

Therefore, until next week, this is all I have to say. I wish I could say I will be back, but I simply can't.

Two days later

B****r it all I'm staying at college another year. Time to get this show on the road *hunchback springs back and eyes go blurry in sunlight*

Ahh that's better. Now where am I up to? Well, in all honesty, I'm a bit stumped. I can't go forward with all this without the fundimental necessity - the damn models.

My minions have failed in their task and have yet to bring me my beloved Bretonnians. I have pretty much nailed the yellow now, bringing it from its rich orange shade (extremely difficult to cover up if things go wrong) to a subtler shade (easier to cover mistakes).

My Manga robot continues to sit on my desk and look at me with sad puppy dog eyes. I want to start yet I can see disaster everytime I consider it in depth. I may yet have to contact my minion and see whether I can get hold of a second set of legs. I'll be posting indepth pictures on my site in a day or so (in theory).

If all goes to plan I should be able to track down my evil grim reaper model by the end of this night (Tuesday). I have the wings already1 and the rest is already on the model. Whether it'll look good or not is still a matter of debate, but as with all things time will tell.

*Attains mad glint and sees that the sun is going down*

I have to dash, I haven't painted in four days and it's making me feel normal and happy.

The Ramblings of a Hunchback Archive

Asmodai dark

26.08.04 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1I didnt, but a dragon kit I have yet to build is kindly donating them.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2946972

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more