7-Eleven

0 Conversations

At one time, there was a law that made a limit for how long a business could stay open. Of course, that business did not have to be open during all the hours that it could be open, and most were not. However, in 1927 some nice people in Dallas, Texas, created a chain of stores properly named "7-Eleven". This was because these stores were open for all the hours that they could be open, which was from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. Today, of course, 7-Eleven's all across The United States and Canada all open all day, every day; sometimes even on holidays. Their goal is to be fast, friendly, and sell products that are reliable at good prices. In short, they want to give the people what they want.

People go to 7-Eleven when they are feeling too lazy to go far away to a bigger store. 7-Eleven has all the basic items that people occasionally run out of in the middle of the night, such as cheap toys, school supplies, collector's items, lighters, and dirty magazines. Of course, they also sell all sorts of food items for you and your pets, but that sort of thing hardly matters when you have a brand new deck of cards and a picture of a nude female to pose as your opponent.

The best thing about 7-Eleven is that you can go and obtain what you need at any time of the day or night, even on Sundays and during Christmas. You may get your coffee early in the morning, or late in the eve. Slushies are available to you in the winter as well as in the spring. And, the service is friendly and fast. So get on out there and take advantage of your local 7-Eleven. Go at two in the morning. That's what they are there for.

You can visit the official 7-Eleven website to hear music, download screensavers, and even see how your food is made. Just go to http://www.7-eleven.com.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A290503

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more