A Conversation for Subscribing to Users

Move feature on PS

Post 1

I'm not really here

Could the feature be moved up nearer to the conversations/message centre? It seems a bit buried where it is. I wonder if it would be better to put the list of articles on the main page, rather than having to click into it to look, or does that mean slower loading times?


Move feature on PS

Post 2

Jim Lynn

You get a list if there are any - just like your other article lists.

As for where it should go, that's a prime candidate for some browser magic to allow you to completely customise the layout and content of your personal space by dragging things around.

One day...


Move feature on PS

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

Jim, could you change the colour back to blue? This yellow on grey is very hard to see, tiny as it is. I do have poor eyes, and I use those links very often to jump from one area of my PS to another, but now, I nearly have to touch my PC screen to read them.


Move feature on PS

Post 4

Jim Lynn

Sorry, B'Elana - I hadn't quite realised which yellow you meant - those links are blue in Firefox, which I usually use.

I'll fix it shortly.


Move feature on PS

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

Thank you, Jim, you're a smiley - star
Sorry for not being more precise about what I meant earlier. smiley - blush


Move feature on PS

Post 6

Jim Lynn

Is that better?


Move feature on PS

Post 7

aka Bel - A87832164

Fantastic, Jim, thank you so much. smiley - smooch


Move feature on PS

Post 8

I'm not really here

"You get a list if there are any - just like your other article lists"

I've got two in my list, and they don't appear on my PS, I have to click the 'more subscribed articles' link to see them.


Move feature on PS

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

That's true. Then again, they're directly above the guide entry list, so all I have to do, is remember to click that link. smiley - laugh


Move feature on PS

Post 10

I'm not really here

I still remember the days when the less clicks the better because loading takes so long! That was dial up as well as a very busy h2g2. When Brunel first came out I wouldn't use the links between bits of the PS because it took more time.

It's a habit I can't get out of!


Move feature on PS

Post 11

aka Bel - A87832164

Yes, I guess it will take some getting used to.


Key: Complain about this post