A Conversation for 24 Lies A Second

Blind Fury

Post 1

Post Team

Ah the memories flood back... me has to admit me used to have thing for Rutger... ~grin~

Greebs..xx


Blind Fury

Post 2

Post Team

smiley - drool

*Searches out her copy of 'LadyHawke' once more* smiley - winkeye

shazz smiley - thepost


Blind Fury

Post 3

Awix

Well he was good in those black velvet ads. And that George Clooney film. And Blade Runner too, I suppose. smiley - smiley


Blind Fury

Post 4

Post Team

And the Guinness ads which he seems to be re-inacting once more on our tv screens... blinkin' penguins!!!!

Greebs..xx


Blind Fury

Post 5

Awix

You can always count on G**n*ss for a smart ad campaign.

Ladyhawke was a pretty good movie too, now I think of it: just spoilt slightly by a terrible synth soundtrack - quite possibly the least apposite score for a medieval movie ever made.


Blind Fury

Post 6

Post Team

Unless you looks at the fabulous 'A Knight's Tale'... the film with a wonderful soundtrack not in keeping with the film... and which allowed 'fonging' to go on without the batter of eyelids... or indeed with the battering of eyelids and lots of other bodyparts... ~grin~

Greebs..xx


Blind Fury

Post 7

Awix

Ah, well, good point: but then again A Knight's Tale was deliberately anachronistic, which was the movie's main joke, but Ladyhawke was supposedly an on-the-nose authentically medieval fantasy film. At least that was the impression I got...


Blind Fury

Post 8

Post Team

Maybe a tad tongue-in-cheek as well... more like a fairy tale really... indeed wasn't it based on a fairy tale of sorts... or is me just thinking of Terry Pratchett... as me often does...

Nah... forget me... my minds gone off on a ramble without me again...

Greebs..xx


Blind Fury

Post 9

Awix

Well, yeah, I'd have to agree with that as well... I just meant that Ladyhawke wasn't an ironic or post-modern movie like AKT was...


Blind Fury

Post 10

Post Team

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!!! You brought that film into this conversation!!!

Greebs..xx


Blind Fury

Post 11

Awix

Yes I did, didn't I... more vegetable films required!!!

The Peasmaker

A Marrow of Life and Death

Radish of the Lost Ark

Bean

Legumes of the Fall

...any more takers?


Blind Fury

Post 12

Post Team

Dirty Harriot(sp) Bean

Clash of the Turnips

Harry Potter and the Peaches of Azkaban (sorry a bit fruity that)

Thelma and Lettuce

The Dirty Sprouts

The Magnificent Onions

Fried Green Tomatoes... ohhh... hmmm... real title that don't count!! Got tomatoes in though... green ones... fried...

Bill and Ted's Brocolli Journey

Erin Brocolli

Not as good as yours me thinks...

Greebs... xxx


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more