A Conversation for Hellooo to all of you out there who aren't entirely normal...

Peer Review: A28113491 - Hellooo to all of you out there who aren't entirely normal...

Post 1

fairo_face

Entry: Hellooo to all of you out there who aren't entirely normal... - A28113491
Author: fairo_face - U10038543

For people who aren't normal...


A28113491 - Hellooo to all of you out there who aren't entirely normal...

Post 2

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

I'll leave this to someone more qualified than me to explain...


A28113491 - Hellooo to all of you out there who aren't entirely normal...

Post 3

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Hello there, fairo_face, welcome to h2g2 - I'm sure an ACE will be along shortly to help further, but in the meantime;

This is not really the right place to post your entry. This is Peer Review the writing for the guide entry is here A53209

You may get a better response by reposting your missive here A9587406

smiley - smiley



A28113491 - Hellooo to all of you out there who aren't entirely normal...

Post 4

Icy North

Hi fairo, and welcome to h2g2 smiley - smiley

As Magwitch said, this isn't the place for conversation starters - it's the forum where we review articles for the Edited Guide, and I guess you didn't mean to submit it here!

Before you go, please can I ask you to remove it from PeerReview - just click on the link, scroll down until you see your entry, and click on the link to remove it!

smiley - cheers Icy


A28113491 - Hellooo to all of you out there who aren't entirely normal...

Post 5

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - wizard


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hellooo to all of you out there who aren't entirely normal...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more