A Conversation for Tandoori

I'm First.

Post 1

Derek

Look all who come after me! I am the first to comment on the Tandoori. Heed the warnings of this entry well. Before this resource existed I was once tricked into ending an evening with one of these, and as the article points out-it was not a pleasant experience in any way.


Tandoori sufferers anonymous

Post 2

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

I too have suffered at the hands of a Tandoori chef. I was once foolish enough to specifically ask for a "hot" tandoori.
The waiter rushed into the kitchen with indecent haste to pass the joke on to the kitchen staff.
After the first taste I new I was in for a culinary battle on as epic a scale as, say, the Charge of The Light Brigade.
I struggled gallantly, undeterred by the obvious giggling coming from the kitchen. Soon casualties began to mount:
first my sense of taste, then my sense of smell. When my vision started to blur and breathing became difficult, I knew I had to admit defeat.
I rose, and with as much dignity as a partially blind anosmic with double pneumonia can muster,
withdrew to the restroom. When, after a considerable time, I returned to my table, the victorious Tandoori had been tactfully been replaced by a soothing bowl of yoghurt. Pax Tandoori.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more