A Conversation for Line Dancing

Line dancing

Post 1

Paranoid Android 27573

Tried the step 1, mastered that. Moved onto step 2 (don't really know why I bothered though except from the fact that I had little else to do with all these brain cells of mine), mastered that along with step 3. Then came the sequence, then came the floor!!


Line dancing

Post 2

Little Word

If at first you don't succeed....


Line dancing

Post 3

Paranoid Android 27573

Okay okay, so...here we go again (I don't know why I bother though). Step one...no probs. Step two...okay. Step three (this could go on!) Dame it, lost concentration. I'm in close touch with this floor again!!


Line dancing

Post 4

Marvinia 38255

From Marvinia 38255. Most people seem to have mastered this technique of having a lot of fun while looking completely daft! Unfortunately, I seem to be O.K. until everyone turns and then I either crash into people or - if at the edge - have to run to the other end of the floor to see what the others are doing, but which time everyone has turned round again! One way of keeping fit I suppose (and also to call attention to oneself!). Any tips anyone?


Line dancing

Post 5

Researcher 27362

One tip keep on trying to line dance. Line dancing could become an olympic event. Don't you agree? smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more