A Conversation for The History Of The World

Absolutely LOL!

Post 1

J'au-æmne

it almost got embarrasing, in the crowded computer room.....
Joannasmiley - smiley


Absolutely LOL!

Post 2

Bluebottle

Yippeee! Someone's been reading the Joke Directory!
Thanks for laughing - I mean it. I'm glad you did, I must admit that they make me laugh too. smiley - smiley
I was wondering, could you do me a favour and put a link to here from your page (as in Directory Main Page?) And if YOU have any jokes to share, please put them in an article with a link to the directory and you can become a part of it!


Absolutely LOL!

Post 3

J'au-æmne

I may post some music jokes... that okay?
The link is being added after I type.
smiley - fish


Absolutely LOL!

Post 4

Bluebottle

Of course, of course! The more jokes the merrier - although are these ones that Eomando knows?
Anyway, when I update the page have a look at the Signs one - some of them are old and familiar, but there should be ones you've not seen before, and they just crack me up!


Absolutely LOL!

Post 5

J'au-æmne

I dunno if these are the ones that E knows.. do you know if she's posted them in a forum/entry and where?
I have quite a lot, though...


Absolutely LOL!

Post 6

Bluebottle

I don't know if she's displayed them anywhere - you'd better ask her that yourself, I guess. But if they are the same, and there are a lot, then why not split them between you - and you do the first half, Eomando the second, and then it'll be less work and I still get the jokes! I've just updated the Directory, BTW.


Absolutely LOL!

Post 7

J'au-æmne

Cool... I'll go check it out, and I'll talk to E at somepoint...


Absolutely LOL!

Post 8

Bluebottle

So, did you check it out? What do you think?
Will I have to search for any comments you may have made? smiley - winkeye


Absolutely LOL!

Post 9

J'au-æmne

I hate to admit this, but in the 2 hours since I posted that I've been working on my labsmiley - sadface I'll check it out soon, though...


Absolutely LOL!

Post 10

Bluebottle

It's okay - regretably Lab comes first. But if you do, let me know what you think. I'm very glad you've had a look - I didn't know anyone had.
Will you link it for me?


Absolutely LOL!

Post 11

J'au-æmne

Already didsmiley - smiley


Absolutely LOL!

Post 12

Bluebottle

Thankyou - I owe you whatever. If there's anything you ever want me to link to, let me know!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The History Of The World

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more