Universal Non-anomalies: Those Regular things in space

0 Conversations

Back to my Main page

INTRODUCTION

Those regular things. Well then firstly I will describe what I think is regular and give a dictionary definition and then we can start safely in the knowledge that everyone knows what I mean when I talk about regular objects.

DEFINITIONS

My Definition

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Dictionary Definiton:

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

NON ANOMALIES AND REGULAR OBJECTS

Well then. The non-anomalies are the natural objects in space such as the sun (see links), the planets (see links) and of course those man made satelites. Also there is mathematics but I do not think I will go into that.....(see links)
THIS IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

REGULAR OBJECTS FACTS

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

LINKS TO OTHER REGULAR OBJECT PAGES OR ARE THEY....

Life of a star

Universal Anomilies


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A258653

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more