A Conversation for M2M2 - Ask M2M2

unsure of my sexuality

Post 1

BeowulfShaffer

I strongly suspect that I am bisexual but am still a bit unsure does anyone have any advice? I haven't been in a serious relationship with anyone of any gender so I don't really have that to go on. I don't really need a label but would sort of like to be able to know were I stand.


unsure of my sexuality

Post 2

emo_kid- that's meee alright!

Well, you could try to find some one of the same or opposite sex and then you'll be able to see where you stand, hope this is helpful as i'm trying to work out what sexuality I am too! And I would just like to wish you good luck, for it's not as easy as it seems......


unsure of my sexuality

Post 3

BeowulfShaffer

Your advice makes sense but for a number of practical reasons specific to my situation, like the fact that I am moving in about a month and don't want to start any sort of relationship that would have to be cut that short don't think I will take it any time soon. Thanks anyways.


unsure of my sexuality

Post 4

emo_kid- that's meee alright!

It's OK I understand how you feel, not that i'm moving, but i'm CONFUSED!


unsure of my sexuality

Post 5

Galigan

If you two are still trying to work things out you may want to have a look at www.thegyc.com (the gay youth corner), really helped me back when I was unsure. May need to be deleted from your browser afterwards though if you're paranoid. I was, but it's not that hard to do, just delete history. There's loads of advice forums on there.


unsure of my sexuality

Post 6

emo_kid- that's meee alright!

Thank you! smiley - biggrin


unsure of my sexuality

Post 7

BeowulfShaffer

Thank you. And I already wipe my cache more or less daily.


unsure of my sexuality

Post 8

Galigan

Good stuff. I've become very good at that now. smiley - tongueout


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for M2M2 - Ask M2M2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more