A Conversation for

Collaborative Writing Workshop: A2562888 - the smart one's

Post 1

123now-take nothing for granted. and be a fair judge.

Entry: the smart one's - A2562888
Author: 123now - U701366

First of all i would like to tell u that the main reason of my being here is to improve my English and it is my first time
To wright a subject like this in English language please do correct my mistakes .and bear in mind that i cannot express my self properly and hope my English will be soon improved that is why i am doing my best to find a smart teacher willing to teach a 55 years old accountant who thinks he is much younger .it is the way u think about yourself that counts.so convince yourself that u still young and others will have nothing to do but to accept.
Pay a lot of attention and respect to your self and be the one u are willing to be.
A human being is almost a perfect one but a lot of factors Making him the way he is.Let us take nothing for granted and experience our will and our abilities gifted and gained.let us explore ourselves
And get rid of all stupid stuff .let us gain the most important thing selfrespect and trust ourselves .Our will should not be ignored some are making us in the form that helps them exploiting and using us thinking They are the smart.let us get rid of our bad stuff and use our will in the right way .
I have practiced my will and it is working step by step.



A2562888 - the smart one's

Post 2

logicus tracticus philosophicus

May you forever walk in peace and harmoney.
Hi 123 ,I am no teacher ,my command of my written words meanings are
not to be taken as being right .I have Written your introduction useing a few more words (xxxx) some of which may be what you may have used ,if you knew their meaning.
Are you when writeing,thinking in your native lanquage,if so you will
make mistakes,if i where to translate these words into a spell checker they would be different ,in inference upon ,you translateing
them back into your chosen lanquage.

here you are.smiley - ok

First of all I would like to (tell) u. {explain}
to you the reader that the main reason of my writeing here, is to improve my English and it is my first time(? to do what)
(first time to write in English I presume) or is it to be in contact with other cultures?
To [wright] write about a subject like this in English language, please do correct my mistakes .and bearing in mind that i cannot express my self properly and hope my English will be soon improved.



That is why I am doing my best to find a smart teacher willing to teach a 55 years old accountant who thinks he is much younger .it is the way you think about yourself that counts.So convince yourself that you are still young and others will have nothing to do but to accept this fact.
Pay a lot of attention and respect to your self and be the one you are willing to be.
A human being, is almost a perfect one but a lot of factors [are involved in} Making (him the way he is.) us the way we are seen to this world.
Let us take nothing for granted and experience our will and our abilities gifted and gained.let us explore ourselves
And also get rid of all stupid stuff .let us gain the most important thing self-respect and trust ourselves .


Our free will should not be ignored, there are some people/systems/religeons that are moulding us in the form that helps them in exploiting and using us thinking They are the smart. So I say ,let us get rid of the bad stuff and use our free will in the right way .
I in my writeings here will be practiceing my free will and it is working, step by step.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more