A Conversation for Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

A2548857 - Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

Post 21

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

One other slight problem - scorpions are actually not the natural enemies of spiders. Where they live together, they tend to coexist, and prey on insects. However, this is the amateur biologist in me speaking, and my comment probably as little place in the entry. Speaking of arachnids, you may wish to know that I have linked your entry to A2546417 , as it is very good.


A2548857 - Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

Post 22

[...]

Scorpions ARE the natural enemy of the spider... in the Spider-Man world... just stick "" around it since it's quoting the comic...


A2548857 - Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

Post 23

U168592

Ah smiley - biggrin. Sorted. smiley - ta for the link too!
PGHF
smiley - devil


A2548857 - Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

Post 24

U168592

Changed some of the headers in the text too, but not sure if they'll need quotes, as they're lines from the Original Animated TV series theme song. Adice please...smiley - biggrin
PGHF
smiley - devil


A2548857 - Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

Post 25

U168592

Advice would be good too. I need the dice as I'm off to play the craps in Vegas smiley - tongueout
PGHF
smiley - devil


A2548857 - Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

Post 26

Smij - Formerly Jimster

I wouldn't necessarily use quotes on the headers - but I *would* drop the 'center'ing of the headers as it makes the page all wonky [technical term there]. I really like the way you've managed to use the lyrics to the song to create the structure to the entry. Works very well.

With that done, I'm sure an eager scout would be buzzing around this like bees round honey.


A2548857 - Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

Post 27

U168592

All fixed up smiley - ok Hope it fits the bill now smiley - winkeye
PGHF
smiley - devil


A2548857 - Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

Post 28

Jimi X

Allow me to echo all of the praise heaped upon this entry by others...

It's great!

My only little concern is that you mention the 'Sinister Six' but don't give a little write-up about each of them. Was that intentional? Perhaps they don't reach the level of arch-villian?

But as others and now I have said, great entry!!

smiley - cheers
- Jimi X


A2548857 - Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

Post 29

SirIke

Very comprehensive, yet of managable size. By this, I am well pleased. I love you, PGHF!
-Ike


A2548857 - Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

Post 30

U168592

smiley - blush Love is such a strong word. How's about awe instead smiley - winkeyesmiley - laughKiddin' smiley - ta everyone for all the input. (As for the Sinister Six...like I said earlier, there's only so much a guy can do!)
PGHF
smiley - devil


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 31

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've therefore moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 32

Geggs

Well done! smiley - applause

A very nice entry on a very nice chap.smiley - smiley


Geggs


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 33

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

Congratulations! smiley - bubbly


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 34

[...]

*claps*


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Spider-Man - Comic Book Hero

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more