In the movies, the hero often had a particular nemesis to fight and vanquish if he/she could.
Below is a list of ten movie hero's followed by three possible answers to their particular movie
nemesis. All you have to do is sort out which of the three possible answers is the correct one.
If you would like to send your answers to us here at we will give
you a mention in next week's edition. An email address has been handily provided for you below the
Monstrous Movie Meanies
- Luke Skywalker
A. Darth Maul
B. Darth Vader
C. Darth Space Invader
- Austin Powers
A. Dr Who
B. Dr Foster
C. Dr Evil
- Ellen Ripley
A. Agent Jones
B. Agent Smith
C. Agent Doe
- Martin Brody
C. Michael Caine
- Harry Potter
A. Tom Riddler
B. Lord Valumart
C. Lord Voldemort
- Clarice Starling
A. Hannibal Smith
B. Hannibal Lecter
C. Hannibal and his amazing Alp crossing elephant!
- Captain Jack Sparrow
A. Captain Barbossa
B. Captain Black
C. Captain Pugwash
- Flash Gordon
A. Bing the Crooner
B. Ming the Very Expensive Vase
C. Ming the Merciless
Send your answers to [email protected], please include
your h2g2 researcher name and 'U' number, so credit can be given where it is due.
Correspondence should be with me no later than Tuesday 27th April 2004
Those that Deserve a Pat on the Back
The Gold Medal Winner is -
A. Dr Justin - All Ten
Questions Correct... Well done!!
More Profound Post Puzzle Answers
- Who wrote the 'Carmalised Movie Review'?
B. Jedi Jade
- Which book was reviewed on Thursday 10th July 2003 by the h2g2 Bookworm's
C. 'Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix' by J.K. Rowling
- Who wrote the 'Life, Death, Policemen, and the Mole of Woe' diary?
- Who resurrected 'The Word of the Week'?
C. Demon Drawer
- Who is more likely to go 'Underneath the Surface'?
- What was the answer to 'The Shazz and Greebo Name Game'?
- 'Who Are These Marketing Geniuses?' according to who?
A. Jimi X
- Who won the second round of 'Word Play'?
- What articles does Blues Shark write?
B. Rockin' Around the Clock
- Who did Greebo pick to play Howling Mad Murdock in her version of 'The
C. Steve Buscemi