A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Outpost Turious

Turious: Commanders Office

Post 1

U521150

*A brightly-lit room with a large desk displaying a map of the Outpost and the surrounding area. Captain Sidra Searle, commanding officer at the outpost, resides here, though if a Magician of Adept level or higher is present she relinquishes control.*


Turious: Commanders Office

Post 2

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

*Lord Curmanis walks in, and addresses the Captain*

Good Morning, Captain Sidra Searle.


Turious: Commanders Office

Post 3

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

[Captain]Ahh yes a magician. Is there something wrong, or are you here on a normal checkup on the mines?


Turious: Commanders Office

Post 4

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

As you know, Imardin took quite a beating from the Dark Alliances. We cannot aford for that to happen again. The council is pondering the desicion of how much we should inforce the city walls, and I am here to see how much ore you have in your stocks.


Turious: Commanders Office

Post 5

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

[Captain]Oh yes the metals...oh well we got plenty of that. It just takes a while to mine it. If we could have some magical assistance or some form of animal assitance I believe we could mine much more.


*The Captain points to the sides of his own room.*


[Captain]As you can tell we have lined this outpost full of the metals. I'm pretty sure this outpost can hold down for a while.


Turious: Commanders Office

Post 6

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

*Looks approvingly at the walls*

Yes, I can see that. What sort of animals would you need to mine for more ore?


Turious: Commanders Office

Post 7

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

[Captain]Ummm what can be spared I guess. Of course magical help would be tons better since well its /MAGIC!/ Of course any beasts that can carry or remove the metal would be nice to have. That's if you want more production of the metal.



Turious: Commanders Office

Post 8

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

I am not sure if the council would approve of magic being used for digging in the mines, but I will see what I can do.

Can we go and have a look at the ore storages?


Turious: Commanders Office

Post 9

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

[Captain]Yes, m'lord right away.


*The captain gestures for Lord Curmanis to the door.*


Turious: Commanders Office

Post 10

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

*walks out the door*


Turious: Commanders Office

Post 11

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*The Captain takes leave, moving Lord Curmanis to the ore storages.*


Turious: Commanders Office

Post 12

U521150

*an out-of-breath soldier comes in and salutes*

[soldier] Sir, I come directly from Kalsho...Magicians on their way to our outpost were attacked by a gang of orcs and some apparently got away. We fear that other outposts such as this one may be attacked also...I come to warn you.

*the captain nods gravely*

[captain] you did well to warn us of this, soldier. We'll step up security at the entrance, make sure everything is secure...beyond that little can be done.

[soldier] Thank you sir...*looks exhausted*

[captain] Soldier, you may rest at the barracks, do so before you fall on your face and clutter up my office...*smiles wryly*

[soldier] Thank you sir! *salutes and leaves*


Key: Complain about this post