How not to be noticed @ highschool

0 Conversations


No specialist cloveing is required, hell you can be naked in a crowd and not be noticed as long as you follow the simple rules.


  • 1. Do not look at anyone else for more than a few seconds. This encourages looks from them. If you need to check someone out, learn to do it quickly and you still can.

  • 2. Your physical appearance matters not, if you look like you know what your doing and are going someplace people will ignore you unless your outrageously attractive or ugly. In these two cases you may need to change your walk, see 3.

  • 3. Walk, Adopt a plan of walking, this means that you know what sort of walk to walk when. Ie you walk quickly when you are going someplace, slowly when you are in a crowd, and don't whatever you do run unnecessarily this attract attention. Always walk slightly faster than the average person as this make you look like your know where you are going even if you don't. Also never take the path of least stress. Take weird paths to get where you need to go, this make you seem strange and avoidable.

  • 4. Always be exactly on time. This is important. It may sound silly, but people who are early seem to keen, people who are late, to lazy or ignorant. For some reason people who turn up on time don't get noticed.

  • 5. Never sit in the back row. The front row is best for most amateurs, it may sound silly, but people who sit in the front row are far away, can't be seen, and are ignored by teachers as they seem like they know this stuff already, when they do ask you questions and you don't know the answer say so as if its there fault, this makes teachers less likely to notice you.

  • 6. Never ever propagate gossip. if you can avoid the tree altogether but this seems very antisocial and people will notice if you do it suddenly so cut off the branch slowly over a period of weeks until you only get the gossip thats actually based on some fact and none of the useless drivel. Don't propagate your own gossip, this gets you noticed.

  • 7. Practice your angry stare, if people you don't like still come up to you and compliment you for no apparent reason give them your angry stare and just say thanks in a wishy-washy sort of voice. If its someone you like or a possible candidate after he dumps Y simply say that you "think that it is very nice you to make that comment and I think your x is nice to" even if it isn't. It seems like this might get you noticed but acutely people ignore what you say most of the time, if it sparks up a conversation say your to busy right now. If it gets you date invites then your angry stare is needed. Never underestimate the power of a stare. Try it out on dogs. When they start running away from you when you stare just above there forehead your angry stare is complete. Staring at peoples eyes works better and commands more authority, with dogs you use the forehead as eyes are a direct challenge where as forehead is a "i am better than you already" comment type thing. With humans if you stare at there forehead and start blinking rapidly they will match your blink, a nice physiological experiment there.

  • 8. In extreme cases random blitheness and occasional non-sensical bursts of laughter or song and dance are necessary, most people find it weird.

  • 9. Its probably best that you make sure you study how it is that your currently being attractive BEFORE starting to make people avoid and or lose interest in you so that you can go back to being attractive when you wish to be, over-wise you may forget.

  • 10. wear casual clothing, preferrably last years fashion. Do not wear worn or torn clothing, also wash something some times before wearing it.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2496413

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more