You will be assimilated... one way or the other.

0 Conversations

If we don't get you in the theatre, we'll get you at the McDonald's or in the convention hall.

If we don't get you with the movie, we'll get you with a comic book or a radio programme or a book tie-in, or the audio book.

If we don't get you in the poster shoppe or the toy store, we'll get you in the t-shirt department.


If we don't get you in the chat room, we'll get you in the pulpit or the wedding chapel.

If we don't get you in the fan magazines, we'll get you in the lecture hall or the seminary.

If we don't get you the first decade, we'll keep trying for three more.

We've got sequels, prequels, postquels, and alternate universes. We've got back stories, front stories, script bibles, synopses, treatments, outtakes, intakes, and alternate takes.

RESISTANCE IS USELESS, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A23461797

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more