The North Star

0 Conversations

Ship History:

When Craxus was young he began construction of a powerful AI. This AI can do many things since Craxus bound it to the force. This chip was mainly based off of a R2 Astro droid although highly modified. The R2 droid has all the history, maps, and race characteristics. Craxus made the chip be the brain, only when he was 14 years old.

Craxus took a old Long Reach Transport (The beginning ship in Episode I used by Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon when they were abassadors,)used for long range transport for civilians from one planet to the other. He modified the ships shields, engines, weapons, and cargo hold. THe ship was renamed from all the modifications to the North Star. The jedi masters were proud of Craxus since he was only a Jedi Knight when his ship was completely finished. He ship was used to transport the Jedi in big ships. He even transported all the jedi to the Genosis Ring.

When the ships computer felt that its master changed from Jedi to Sith, it reacted and flew off to Kashyyyk. The North Star, flew low to the ground and entered into the forest of the giant trees. The ship landed low to the ground. It decended for the centuries of rest until the jedi Craxus reemerges.

Ship Statistics:

Craft:

Sienar Design Systems' TID-12/a "Long Reach"

Class:

Space Transport

Size:

Large (112 m long)

Hyperdrive:

Manaan Super Powered Hyperdrive / Multiplier X 3

Passangers:

40 to 1,000 (depending upon configuration)

Also depending on if it's made up of droids.

Cargo Capacity:

50 to 42,000 tons (depending upon configuration)

Consumables:

6 month

Maximum Speed In Space:

1200 km/h

Atmospheric Speed:

850 km/h

Crew:

5 (Skeleton Crew of 2)

Modified to work through the force, as Craxus being the only pilot. Also, there is a heavily modified AI chip to control the ship.

Initiative:

Maneuver:

250 D

Although the ship is strong, its maneuverability is very poor. It was used as a mass transport before Craxus remodified it.

Defense:

800 D

4 Smaller fighters are docked within the North Star. Once summoned they can be controled by Craxus to defend it. There are also laser defenses to shoot out any incoming missles.

Shield Points:

750 D

Strong on the bottom for entry into a planets atmosphere.

Hull Points:

750 D

The hull is mainly made up of Dura Steel, as it was made back before the Great Civil War.

Weapons:

  • Double Blaster Cannon
  • Fire Arc: Chin Turret

  • 4 Repeating Pulse Cannons
  • Fire Arc: 360* Rotating Turret

  • Long-Reach Missile Launcher (24 Missiles)
  • Atmosphere Range: 0.1-0.2/0.8/1.5 km

  • 12 Light Laser Cannon
  • Fire Arc: Chin Turret

Cargo Bay:

  • Speeder Bike
  • Repulser Bus
  • 6 Months Supply of Food
  • Medical Supplies
  • Spare Parts
  • 4 Body Guard Droids
  • 15 Kg of Durasteel

Droid Cargo:

  • 34 Pit Droids
  • 25 Loader Droids/Heavy Lifters
  • 9 Medical Droids
  • 14 R2 Astro Droids
  • 56 Construction Droids

Ship Outline:

Picture of the layout for the ship.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2307386

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more