A Conversation for Why Jimi X?

Nick names and heroes

Post 1

angelof 2nd moon

I first saw your name on the heroes conversation, where I got moved by your lines about your daughter.
Then I remembered your name and
saw that you where online...I am a newbe from 2nd moon, and I just find h2g2 so facinating -like a moving,changing book about life.
You seem so high up in this, so I guess you will never even notice my lines . But for what it´s worth -I think that you are really contributing to something that will matter and it´s important:!!! smiley - angelof 2nd smiley - crescentmoon


Nick names and heroes

Post 2

Jimi X

Good lord! How did I miss this posting before now?!?

I'm terribly sorry! smiley - grovel You must think I'm unspeakable rude.

=======

Thanks for your kind words. Personally, I don't know how important this whole web thing is in the grand scheme of things, but it sure is fun.

Without h2g2, I would have probably lost my marbles somewhere along the way. I really use it to blow off steam and get some creative writing done after a long boring day of writing press releases in my real job.

As far as being high up in this thing, I'm no higher than anybody else. I've been around for a while so it looks like I've contributed a lot, but really it hasn't been all that much - just messing around and having fun. Though I help out in the volunteer areas because I guess I feel I ought to give *something* back to the site for all the fun I have here.

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words and please accept my appologies for missing this thread for the past half a year.

smiley - cheers

- Jimi X


Nick names and heroes

Post 3

angelof 2nd moon

Hello!!!!this is the smiley - angel !!!
I forgive you! smiley - smiley
I like when humans kneel before me!smiley - wow Would you like to kiss my toes?
No,to be serious,I´m just visiting the smiley - earth, this blue planet, for a while,...sometimes I feel completely lost.
And at the moment I´m cold and hungry,You don´t have anything to eat,
have you? smiley - hug angel of 2nd.smiley - crescentmoon


Nick names and heroes

Post 4

Jimi X

Just the smallest bit of smiley - cake and smiley - tea...

Though judging by your appearance, you might get plenty to eat in about two weeks...
smiley - pumpkin


Nick names and heroes

Post 5

angelof 2nd moon

Are yOU A HERO?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A HERO?
yOU CAN BE MINE ! (wHEN DID YOU KISS AN ANGELS TOES the LAST TIME?)
mY MOON IS NOT SO FULL OF SUNSETS IN ORANGE AND RED AS YOURS AND I LOVE THE LITTLE RED BERRIES YOU EAT AND I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED SOME THING NICE to eat CALLED ICECREAM!!!!!AND MAPLE SYRUP IS ALSO YUMMY!
sORRY FOR NOT TALKING TO YOU BUT TRAVELING AROUND THE EARTH HAS BEEN A LOT OF FUN!and hard work...I JUST CAME TO EUROPE FROM USA AND soon I´m going back to my second moon!!! Look after the earth will you?- And if someone has to be saved, save them and be a hero!!!
If you look up in the sky in the end of august you will see Mars very close! the second biggest after the moon (not my moon, yours) and then you will see what no humans has ever seen before! next time is in year2287! Take care! -Drop your little angel a line! smiley - biggrinsmiley - angel I will leave on a lightbeam when time is right...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more