Clan Ravnos

0 Conversations

Vampire the Masquerade
smiley - vampire
The Eternal Requiem

Basic Information

  • Name – Ravnos
  • Nickname – Gypsies, Deceivers
  • Pronunciation – Rah – vo - noss
  • Faction - Independent
  • Disciplines Animalism, Fortitude and Chimestry

About the Clan

Clan Ravnos are deceivers of the first order, weaving illusions and lies into elaborate schemes to part the foolish from whatever it is they desire – be it wealth, blood or even the victims’ freedom.

The Ravnos are nomadic to the core and care little for permanent havens or positions in a city’s established power structure. Even those who have chosen a given city for their home tend to establish and abandon havens as the mood strikes them, taking whatever lairs they like, doing as they please, and moving on whenever bored.

The Ravnos have long-standing ties to the Gypsies and as such delight in slight of hand and illusionary tricks.

Clan Disciplines

A Discipline is a special power a vampire can use; however, the usage of these powers causes fatigue and they can’t be used for long.

  • CHIMESTRY (shim – ess – tree) – The ability to create illusions which appear solid and can even perform simple tasks.
  • ANIMALISM - This is the ability to communicate with animals and make them obey you, the more powerful Kindred can even possess an animal for a very short amount of time.
  • FORTITUDE - This is basically being hard-as-nails; not only is it harder for you to actually get injured but when you are injured you’ll just ignore the pain and keep going.
Oedipus

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A23010274

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more