A Conversation for Forthcoming Events

Germany

Post 1

Dr Hell

Big Blue, the Jazz band I am playing with, will be performing:

10.7 Munich, Blutenburg Park
17.7 Munich, Pasinger Fabrik


Germany

Post 2

Dr Hell

10.7 The gig went allright, we played well, and the audience was receptive. The 'only' problem is that the audience was a bit small (50 or so people, mainly from the bands that played before us).

Next time, 17.7. there'll be some more people, I hope. (We start playing around 18:00)

HELLsmiley - winkeye


Germany

Post 3

Dr Hell

17.7. Went a lot better than we originally thought. 200 people saw us play, and immediately after it started raining (it was an open-air concert).

HELLsmiley - winkeye

Gig pause: We're currently rehearsing new material.


Germany

Post 4

Dr Hell

28.1.05. Big Blue at Stadtbibliothek / Romanplatz 20:00

First gig with new stuff!

HELL


Germany

Post 5

Dr Hell

The gig was so-so. The audience was receptive and Hilmar was in his 'lecture-mood'. 'Mercy, Mercy' (Zawinul) went perfect with a powerful guitar solo. The only downer was that we managed to f**k up Chick Corea's 'Spain'...

Next big gig: 19.March in the Pasinger Fabrik (I am expecting to see hundreds of fans there).

See you!

HELL
(somehow this thread's dead... but what do you know?)


Germany

Post 6

Dr Hell

They came, hundreds of them... One of the best shows so far. Can't wait to do that venue again! The stage is great, the sound was awesome. Also I was very proud of my guitar moments on this show (heh, heh!).

We're cutting a DVD from this show... smiley - winkeye

Next gig: May... I'll bop a note here later, just in case...

HELL


Germany

Post 7

Dr Hell

OK the two concerts in May were good. Not extraordinary, but good.

Next big one is 1.7.05 (16:00) on the 'Gardening Fair' (Bundesgartenschau) in Munich.

See you there! (Hah, I'll never give up the hope that someone reads this...)

HELL

PS: The DVD isn't quite there yet...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more