A Conversation for The Wheel of the Year: the Wiccan Calendar

I'm hoping you see this...

Post 1

billypilgrim

...I know your duties in Damogran keep you quite busy.

Greetings, blu. I have been meaning to ask you if you could recommend to me a good book on the Wiccan religion. Most of the ones I've seen tend to focus a bit on the, erm, "parlor tricks" end of things, rather than on the ancient beliefs that are still practiced today.

In other words, I'm not looking for a potion to stop my neighbors dog from barking or anything. I AM looking for something that gives me more information on Wiccan teachings, treated with the respect they deserve. Any suggestions?


I'm hoping you see this...

Post 2

bludragon, aka the Dragon Queen of Damogran

Oops! I havent been to this page in a while, so I missed the question. An email is being prepared, and should reach you soon.

If I can keep it down to a manageable size, I will post here, too.

BTW, there is a thread on Books in the Wiccan Forum that mentions some titles that might be a start.

}:=8


I'm hoping you see this...

Post 3

billypilgrim

Yep, I saw. Popped over, asked a question (which you've since answered in the e-mail). So no need to answer over on that forum as well.

Thanks, and have a smiley - fish


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Wheel of the Year: the Wiccan Calendar

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more