The Tail of In and Out - shortened version.

1 Conversation

There was a family of skunks, Mummy skunk, Daddy skunk and twin skunks called In and Out.

Now, In was called In because In liked to be in playing in warmth and comfort.

Out as you may have guessed was called Out because Out liked to be out playing in the fresh air and sunshine.

One day, as lunch was getting near, In was in and Out was out when Mummy said to In, "In will you go out and tell Out to come in for lunch."
In, being a good skunk, went out to fetch Out in, but In could not find out where Out was and so In came in and told his mother he could not find Out and would go out again to find Out. So In went out to find Out. In missed Out who came in. Mummy said, "Well Out you have come in, but In is out looking for you Out .So out you go Out and bring In in." Out went out and came back in with In very quicky.

Mummy said "Well done Out for coming in and bringing In in. How did you manage to do it so quickly."

"Easy," said Out, "instinct."

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A22101535

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more